frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

forumssc.org : A Community for SSC Aspirant : Message to student

edited September 2016 in General
<!DOCTYPE html>

http://forumssc.org

A Community for SSC Aspirant

Dear SSC Aspirant,

Beginning from examination notification till joining. Understudy student confronted numerous issues like when notice come ? How to fill the form online? Admit card? Examination centre process? Question paper ? Mock test series and many more …..

Our forum http://forumssc.org dependably attempt to tackle your issue. We have master assemble consistently taking a shot at it. We never charge anything from student.
Our proverb is “Always for understudy “In business sector numerous organization include in benefit business however we never charge anything from you

I request to student please register into the site and take advantage and please feel free to ask question or give any suggestion for improving the http://forumssc.org
Thanks

http://forumssc.org

forumssc.org@gmail.com

Comments

• हेलो दोस्तो,
    दोस्तो हम सब का एक ही लक्ष्य है की गवर्नमेंट सेक्टर मे JOB पाना और हमे ये पता भी है की ये सब आसान नही है| लक्ष्य तो हमे पता है परंतु उसे पाने के लिए हम अलग अलग राह चुनते है| लक्ष्य हमे पता है परंतु राह हमे कोई बताता है और हम चल देते है और बाद मे हमे पता चलता की लक्ष्य को पाना अब असंभव हो गया है|We did lot of mistake during our preparation like how to start preparation , how to do self-study , selection of study material & coaching or test series.

दोस्तो FACEBOOK और WHATSAPP पर हम सब है परंतु हम सब के लक्ष्य की प्राप्ति का ये सही राह नही है|Its true that we got information from FACEBOOK or WHATSAAP but it’s not the correct path for us. हम STUDENT ने मिल कर अपनी लक्ष्य की प्राप्ति के राह को आसान करने के लिए एक ग्रूप बनाया है--- जिसका नाम forumssc.org.

हम STUDENT के हेल्प के लिए ये सब कर रहे है | As a student some of us crossed examination phase during that time we understood and feel the problem of student but due to lack time and money we are unable to do anything but now we got our jobs and we are stable but cannot forget the problems what we feel during out student times.

So we took a decision to help our student friend that why we started this forum. It’s our forum its student forum we will never charge any amount directly or indirectly from student. Forumssc.org is just to help for student.

Student can get a discussion forum, can easy download eBooks, and study material. We will try to provide you latest and updated information about exam notification, admit card about posting and pattern of question paper.

I request to all my student kindly join forumssc.org also give your feedback for improving the forum.

Thanks
    Forumssc.org TEAM

• Thanks for make it sir
  • On this great day I wish you very wonderful happy diwali and may god help you every time in your life..
    forumssc.org is group of students under the guidance of an expert panel.
    Our Aim “TO HELP ASPIRANTS QUALIFY” we are discussion forum. Student can ask & discuss the problem or doubt regarding exam notification, admit card, question paper, cutoff marks, posting
    Kindly register with us to access the discussion forum.

• GOOD APPROACH FOR PREPARATION
  • It's helpful for the preparation
  • Hi, I belong to OBC category. In CGL 2016, the cut off date for issuance of OBC certificate is mentioned, which is 09.09.2016, because from 10.09.2016 , new slab for annual income of parents of the candidate has increased from 600000 per year to 800000 per year. As I was unaware of this fact, I could not get my certificate renewed before 09.09.2016. I could do the same in October 2016 only. Now, does anybody of you people or admin himself have any idea , whether my OBC certificate can be considered during verification or not. Given the fact that my father's income has always been and still is under 600000 per year, which by default follows both criteria of before/after 09.09.2016. General and OBC cut offs are 137 and 125 respectively, and I got 133.5. Now , I am at sea whether I should go for T2 or not because I have not cleared T1 if they consider me Gen. candidate in future. Please comment your thoughts or info. if you have any. Many Thanks.
  • Hi, I belong to OBC category. In CGL 2016, the cut off date for issuance of OBC certificate is mentioned, which is 09.09.2016, because from 10.09.2016 , new slab for annual income of parents of the candidate has increased from 600000 per year to 800000 per year. As I was unaware of this fact, I could not get my certificate renewed before 09.09.2016. I could do the same in October 2016 only. Now, does anybody of you people or admin himself have any idea , whether my OBC certificate can be considered during verification or not. Given the fact that my father's income has always been and still is under 600000 per year, which by default follows both criteria of before/after 09.09.2016. General and OBC cut offs are 137 and 125 respectively, and I got 133.5. Now , I am at sea whether I should go for T2 or not because I have not cleared T1 if they consider me Gen. candidate in future. Please comment your thoughts or info. if you have any. Many Thanks.

Dear Naveen,
    dont waste energy in this ( am i qualify or not , am i considered as OBC) just start your preparation for T2 of ssc cgl. what ever your marks that is under consideration for OBC qualify and obc fact if it is possible just make your certificate in back date i think it is possible in another way.

• Quality of question and its explaination is very nice. Request to post more and more question.it will really hepp us. Thanks a lot sir
  • Follow this link to join my WhatsApp group: https://chat.whatsapp.com/AJnBCHh7l4e39BOoct1k8o